Billions of IP in Silicon
Benefits of this advanced node collaboration
Largest Portfolio of Analog Foundation IP in Clocking, Sensor and IO’s
- New Differentiated IP’s
- Clocking – Pinless Integer/FracN PLL, 20GHZ C2C PLL, PCIe5 Ref Clock LC PLL
- Sensors – Power Supply Glitch and Detectors (Synchronous and Asynchronous), Pinless and Clockless PVT Sensor
- IO’s – C2C for Chiplets, Differential Clock Buffers and Xtal OSC Pads
- N4P IP’s Silicon Proved
New IP’s we have in N4P
- Clocking - Wide range/core powered PLL's
- Sensors - Droop/Glitch Detectors, Xtal oscillator
- I/O - Differential Clock Receiver/Output Buffer
Product Datasheets for TSMC - N4P
Select processes and nodes below. Results will display below the selector box. Click to download, or right click to open the datasheet in a new browser tab or window.
You must be logged in to download or view the product datasheets. If you already have an account, please log in here. New users should register an account.
If you are registering as a new user, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Analog Bits that allows you to complete your registration. Please check your email (and your junk mail folder) for the confirmation email. If you don’t receive the confirmation email shortly, please email email@example.com for assistance. Thank you!
We trust you will find our product datasheets helpful. Please feel free to contact us for your SoC IP needs.
We look forward to being your N4 IP Partner.