Billions of IP in Silicon
Benefits of this advanced node collaboration
- High Volume and numerous SoC’s in production in prestigious smart-phones, datacenter/storage, automotive. compute and consumer SoC’s
- Numerous test-chips and qualification reports
- Rapidly migrating and maintaining the IP’s in both 16FFC and 12FFC new process rule changes and PDK updates
- Broadening the portfolio of our foundation analog foundation IP’s and SERDES IP’s
Production proven IP’s in 16 & 12
- Clocking – Novel Integer/FracN/SSCG PLL, Ref Clock PLL’s for PCIe 3/4/5
- Sensor – Automotive grade PVT Sensor, POR Macro, Thermal Diode, P Only Sensor
- IO’s – Differential clock drivers and receivers, Low Noise Crystal Oscillator Pads, Xtal-less RC Oscillators
- Enterprise Class 1-25G SERDES supporting PCIe4/SAS4 application in 16FFC
- Consumer Class Ultra-low power PCIe Gen3/SATA3 SERDES in both 16FFC and 12FFC
Product Datasheets for TSMC - N16 & N12
Select processes and nodes below. Results will display below the selector box. Click to download, or right click to open the datasheet in a new browser tab or window.
If you are registering as a new user, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Analog Bits that allows you to complete your registration. Please check your email (and your junk mail folder) for the confirmation email. If you don’t receive the confirmation email shortly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Thank you!