Billions of IP in Silicon
Largest Portfolio of Analog Foundation IP in Clocking, Sensor and IO’sNew Differentiated IP’sSilicon Proven Analog Foundation IP’s in N5SERDES PCIe/Ethernet Taped OutAutomotive Grade N5 IP Taped Out
Analog Bits and TSMC -
Analog Bits has been an early partner of TSMC in advanced process node and continuing in TSMC’s most advanced N3E process node. The ability to work with TSMC in advanced processes is a tremendous differentiating value that Analog Bits adds to your designs as we have supported numerous designs well before your design start and what you are assured is a proven IP that has been carefully crafted for optimal power, performance and area.
Analog Bits N5 Pinless PLL and PVT Sensor Demo
To view the Demo Video of our new N5 Pinless PLL and PVT Sensor, please contact email@example.com
Benefits of this advanced node collaboration
- Largest Portfolio of Analog Foundation IP in Clocking, Sensor and IO’s
- New Differentiated IP’s
- Clocking – Pinless Integer/FracN PLL, 20GHZ C2C PLL, PCIe5 Ref Clock LC PLL
- Sensors – Power Supply Glitch Detectors, Pinless and Clockless PVT Sensor
- IO’s – C2C for chiplets, differential clock buffers and Xtal OSC Pads
- New Differentiated IP’s
- Silicon Proven Analog Foundation IP’s in N5
- SERDES PCIe/Ethernet Taped Out
- Automotive Grade N5 IP Taped Out
Some new and novelty IP’s
- Clocking – Pinless/core voltage powered PLL, C2C PLL, Ref Clock PLL’s
- Sensor – Pinless/core voltage PVT Sensor, System Power Detector
- IO’s – C2C IO’s, Differential clock drivers and receivers, Low Noise Crystal Oscillators, etc
- SERDES – PCIe Gen4/Ethernet SERDES that will be made available for automotive class SoC’s
Product Datasheets for TSMC
Select processes and nodes below. Results will display below the selector box. Click to download, or right click to open the datasheet in a new browser tab or window.
You must be logged in to download or view the product datasheets. If you already have an account, please log in here. New users should register an account.
If you are registering as a new user, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Analog Bits that allows you to complete your registration. Please check your email (and your junk mail folder) for the confirmation email. If you don’t receive the confirmation email shortly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Thank you!
We trust you will find our product datasheets helpful. Please feel free to contact us for your SoC IP needs.
We look forward to being your N5 IP Partner.