Billions of IP in Silicon
Benefits of this advanced node collaboration
Largest Portfolio of Analog Foundation IP in Clocking, Sensor and IO’s
- New Differentiated IP’s
- Clocking – Pinless Integer/FracN PLL, 20GHZ C2C PLL, PCIe5 Ref Clock LC PLL
- Sensors – Power Supply Glitch and Detectors (Synchronous and Asynchronous), Pinless and Clockless PVT Sensor
- IO’s – C2C for Chiplets, Differential Clock Buffers and Xtal OSC Pads
- N4 IP’s Tape-out in January Shuttle
Upcoming IP’s we have in N4
- Clocking - Wide range/core powered PLL's
- Sensors - Droop/Glitch Detectors, Xtal oscillator
- I/O - Differential Clock Receiver/Output Buffer
Product Datasheets for TSMC - N4
Select processes and nodes below. Results will display below the selector box. Click to download, or right click to open the datasheet in a new browser tab or window.
If you are registering as a new user, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Analog Bits that allows you to complete your registration. Please check your email (and your junk mail folder) for the confirmation email. If you don’t receive the confirmation email shortly, please email email@example.com for assistance. Thank you!
Complete our short quiz and receive a TSA approved wine opener!
Custom Analog Bits TSA-Approved Wine Opener Giveaway
We're giving away TSA-approved Wine Openers! Simply complete the short quiz below, and we'll send you a wine opener. (Click inside the fields to type your responses.)
*Analog Bits never sells or otherwise distributes or shares your confidential, personal information.