Billions of IP in Silicon
Production Proven PCIe Gen3/SATA/eDP IP in both Samsung 28LPP and 28 FDSOIPIPE compliant PHY integrates easily with industry standard controllersLow Latency and Low Power and Low Area best suited for Low Cost Wire-Bond Package
Complete our short quiz and receive a custom face mask!
Benefits of this advanced node collaboration
- Production Proven PCIe Gen3/SATA/eDP IP in both Samsung 28LPP and 28 FDSOI
- PIPE compliant PHY integrates easily with industry standard controllers
- Low Latency and Low Power and Low Area best suited for Low Cost Wire-Bond Package
Some new and novelty IP’s we have in 28LPP & 28FDSOI
- Low Power and Optimized Enterprise class PCIe3 SERDES
- Fully flexible metal stack for low cost applications
- Production proven in Wire Bond applications
Product Datasheets for Samsung – 28LPP & 28FDSOI
Select processes and nodes below. Results will display below the selector box. Click to download, or right click to open the datasheet in a new browser tab or window.
Custom Analog Bits Mask Giveaway
We're giving away custom face masks! Simply complete the short quiz below, and we'll send you a custom mask. (Click inside the fields to type your responses.)
*Analog Bits never sells or otherwise distributes or shares your confidential, personal information.