Billions of IP in Silicon
Silicon proven IP available nowEarly access to GF shuttlesRigorously silicon verifying our IP’s in early and multiple test-chipsRapidly migrating and maintaining IP’s with new process rule changes and PDK updatesBroadening our portfolio of differentiated IP’s in every process node – understanding our customers needsMultiple market adoption of our 14LP and extending that to 12LP
Analog Bits and Global Foundries -
12LP & 14LPP
Analog Bits has been an early partner of Global Foundries in 12LP process node as an extension to silicon proven 14LPP process node.
The ability to work with GF’s most advanced processes is a tremendous differentiating value that Analog Bits brings to your designs. We have supported numerous designs well before your design start.
You can be assured that this is a proven IP that has been carefully crafted for optimal power, performance and area.
Complete our short quiz and receive a TSA approved wine opener!
Benefits of this advanced node collaboration
- Silicon proven IP available now
- Early access to GF shuttles to rigorously silicon verifying many of our IP’s in early test-chips and multiple test-chips to de-risk your SoC design using our IP’s
- Rapidly migrating and maintaining the IP’s with new process rule changes and PDK updates
- Broadening the portfolio of our differentiated IP’s in every process node by understanding our customer needs
- Multiple market adoption of our 14LPP and extending that to 12LP
Some new and novelty IP’s we have in 12LP
- Wide-Range Integer FracN PLL with SSCG
- PCIe Gen2/3 Ref Clock Generator with SSCG
- PVT Sensor
- P Only Sensor
- POR Macro with OCD Detection
Product Datasheets for Global Foundries - 12LP & 14LPP
Select processes and nodes below. Results will display below the selector box. Click to download, or right click to open the datasheet in a new browser tab or window.
TSA-approved Wine Opener Giveaway!
We're giving away TSA-approved wine openers! Simply complete the short quiz below, and we'll send you a wine opener. (Click inside the fields to type your responses.)
*Analog Bits never sells or otherwise distributes or shares your confidential, personal information.