Billions of IP in Silicon
Silicon proven IP available nowEarly access to GF shuttlesRigorously silicon verifying our IP’s in early and multiple test-chipsRapidly migrating and maintaining IP’s with new process rule changes and PDK updatesBroadening our portfolio of differentiated IP’s in every process node – understanding our customers needs
Analog Bits and Global Foundries –
Analog Bits has been an early partner of Global Foundries 22 FDX Automotive class process.
The ability to work with GF’s most differentiated processes and offering auto-grade (Grade 1) Clocking and Sensor macros is a tremendous differentiating value that Analog Bits brings to your designs. We have supported numerous designs well before your design start.
You can be assured that this is a proven IP that has been carefully crafted for optimal power, performance and area.
Complete our short quiz and receive a TSA approved wine opener!
Benefits of this advanced node collaboration
- Silicon proven IP available now
- Early access to GF shuttles to rigorously silicon verifying many of our IP’s in early test-chips and multiple test-chips to de-risk your SoC design using our IP’s
- Rapidly migrating and maintaining the IP’s with new process rule changes and PDK updates
- Broadening the portfolio of our differentiated IP’s in every process node by understanding our customer needs
Some new and novelty IP’s we have in 22 FDX
- Auto Grade 1 Low Power Wide-Range Integer PLL
- Auto Grade 1 PVT Sensor
- Auto Grade 1 Back Bias Generator
Product Datasheets for Global Foundries – 22FDX
Select processes and nodes below. Results will display below the selector box. Click to download, or right click to open the datasheet in a new browser tab or window.
TSA-approved Wine Opener Giveaway!
We're giving away TSA-approved wine openers! Simply complete the short quiz below, and we'll send you a wine opener. (Click inside the fields to type your responses.)
*Analog Bits never sells or otherwise distributes or shares your confidential, personal information.